The System One sleep therapy platform of REMstar CPAP and BiPAP bi-level devices boasts innovative technologies and enhanced features that can improve both the patient and provider experience. Philips Respironics has long offered smarter tools that help sleep View more
The System One sleep therapy platform of REMstar CPAP and BiPAP bi-level devices boasts innovative technologies and enhanced features that can improve both the patient and provider experience. Philips Respironics has long offered smarter tools that help sleep professionals provide better care and achieve better results. Now, based on more than a year of customer use and input, weâ€™re delivering an even higher level of sophistication in an intelligent therapy device that operates exactly the way youâ€™ve told us it should. Through advancements in software algorithms and the marriage of proven patient-centric technologies, System One thinks for itself, carefully monitoring your patient and recognizing when therapy needs are changing. It then arms you with the intelligent data you need to make informed patient-care decisions.
- System One Humidity Control maintains consistent and optimum humidity levels while minimizing the potential for rainout in the patient circuit
- System One Resistance Control achieves system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together
- Advanced event detection helps clinicians identify complicated and changing conditions that may indicate alternative therapy
- Flex Family technologies provide pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy and to establish patient comfort and compliance
- Encore data management and reporting enables easy access to patient data for effective compliance management
- Reduced sound levels while the patient is breathing on the device help the patient and their bed partner get a more restful nightâ€™s sleep
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!