Drive Medical Cruiser III Lightweight Manual Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Cruiser III is a great chair at a great price. Included in the price are swing-away footrests, adjustable seat depth and desk length flip-back, detachable armrests. It has tool free adjustable front riggings and 8" front casters that are adjustable in three positions. The Cruiser III's dual axles provide a quick and easy seat height adjustment for hemi height foot propelling and the composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. The front and rear wheel bearings are precision sealed for longevity and durability and the carbon steel frame with silver vein finish is lightweight and durable.
The Cruiser III Wheelchair with by Drive Medical, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings).
- Seat Sizes:16"-20"W x 16"D.
- Weight Capacity: 300 - 350 Lbs.
- Weight of Chair: 35 - 38 Lbs.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 postions
- Push to lock wheel locks
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Lightweight (weighs under 36 lbs)
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!